Friday 5 February 2016

The Top 10 reasons you need to travel Phuket,Thailand

Share Travel News
Share  By Roz Purcell

I know I'm not the first Irish person to head to Thailand.

I know I'm not the first to gush about it either. But there's so much about this place that draws us shivering cold Irish in, from backpackers to foodies and adventurers to anyone in need of good old-fashioned R&R. This destination has everything.
It took me a while to discover that. For years, I was caught in a cycle of visiting the same places every year merely out of comfort. At 25, I thought I'd missed my chance of island-hopping and full moon parties, but I was wrong.

Breaking that cycle has led to the greatest holiday of them all.

Lots of people who visit Thailand spend time travelling around, but this is a long way to go to be a nomad... particularly if your trip is short.


That's why I decided to base our trip in Phuket - it's Thailand's biggest island, but it's still small (49km2), diverse and easy to get around. Yes, it can be tatty. But here are lots of day trips available, you can party in places like Patong, Phuket town and Phi Phi, and you can embrace the wondrous nature if you go west or south of Phuket to Rawai or Cape Panwa. It's the best of all worlds! ...........keep reading ...   
http://bit.ly/1TUlLgO

Read travel eBOOK
      
      
      
Even more Travel Reference Ebook  :  Click Here





6 comments:

  1. I will visit this place the next month, hopefully. car parking luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand radiates a golden hue from its glittering temples and tropical islands.
    gatwick parking south terminal

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the other countries of the world, the memories of the native land begins to diminish but Thailand is an exceptional place.
    Heathrow car parks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. pool villa phuket

    ReplyDelete