Saturday 6 February 2016

8 awesome things need to do in Hainan Island , China

Share Travel News
Share By Yvonne Horst

Before traveling to Hainan I didn’t know much about this Chinese island. When thinking of Hainan I would think of the beaches, the tropical climate and the abundance of fruit available on the island. What I discover while preparing for my trip, is that Hainan also offers mountains and jungle. During my trip to Hainan I saw the variety of the island and discovered that there is a lot to do in Hainan. Today, I will answer the question ‘ 

What to do in Hainan?
Like I said, there are a lot more things you can do in Hainan other than laying on the beach and sipping on your cocktail. In this article I will tell you about 8 awesome things you can do when visiting Hainan.

1. Haikou Mangrove Forest
The Haikou Mangrove Forest can be found in the harbor of Dongzhai in Haikou and is one of the most beautiful and unique places on the island. The mangroves are enormous and cover about 4000 km² and can be found along 6 rivers. The way the trees are growing in the water and because of the location of the forest, it is a great place for birds and other animals to live. While walking through the park I saw a variety of birds and butterflies; they make the park even prettier and more enjoyable............ keep reading ...... http://bit.ly/2nZnIwP








5 comments:

  1. This Chinese island is really very beautiful.Luton valet parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard about this place. Where is it? airport parking luton

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fearless tourist always return home with the holiday snap of a lifetime.
    gatwick car parking

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is suitable for those planning a visit, those who are interested in finding out more about the country .
    car parking at Heathrow

    ReplyDelete