Friday 12 February 2016

The Best Ways To Avoid Getting Counterfeit Money


By Marc Weber Tobias

In the United States we assume the genuineness of currency that we receive in payment because less than one percent is counterfeit, according to the Secret Service. That is definitely not the norm in some foreign countries, as I recently discovered when I was in Chile.
When I landed in Santiago I went to a cash machine at the airport and got a couple hundred dollars in pesos in 10,000 and 20,000 denominations. I never gave a thought as to the potential to receive counterfeit bills, or even to pay attention to the issue. I am used to travelling in Europe where currency is as secure from counterfeiters as in the U.S. because their Central Banks have added many security layers to their currencies. ....... >>> http://snip.ly/f2eo9



      







SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER 
   
first name                                                              last name                                               email

No comments:

Post a Comment