Tuesday 22 March 2016

YOU NEED TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL JAMAICA


Share By ROSS BORDEN
Most Westerners go to Jamaica and never leave the walls of their hotel. Don’t be like them.

I had always been curious about going to Jamaica. I knew there was next-level nature and adventure, incredible food, a legendary music and party scene, and a culture I had never explored, but it seemed like every time I talked to someone who was just back from a trip to Jamaica they couldn’t answer a single question about any of that.

They would talk instead about the resort, the golf, the ease of all-inclusive food and drinks…the fucking ‘swim-up’ bar. I’d rather stay at home than go to a Sandals-type resort, so, dissatisfied with the options of all-inclusive wackness, I did some research and found a tiny town called Port Antonio. .......keep reading ......  http://stfi.re/nakwbda





No comments:

Post a Comment