Wednesday 23 March 2016

How to See the paradise magical Tibet


Share Travel News
By 

Sarah Richard


@coffeeandaslice

Tibet was never a country I thought about visiting. In fact, it was never a country I knew much about. But now I know what there is to do in Tibet....

I wish I knew about it sooner!!

I was lucky enough to be sent to Shangri-la on a press with my current employer, otherwise I'm not sure I ever would have visited. Now I can't stop day dreaming and planning on how and when I can go back there!

Now rather than me babble on about what I did in Tibet, I think my photos will show how special it is more than my words in this case. But also, here are some things you should do while visiting Tibet and the Yunnan Province and some Tibet Tours you should be taking...... keep reading ......   
http://stfi.re/nrzxavl


More travel stories
Top 4 festivals you can't miss in Suzhou, China
10 Survival Ways for Travel in amazing China
You need to know every top Festivals in China
Here is the 8 awesome travel advice by train in China
INTRODUCING TOP 10 REASONS TO VISIT CHINA





      
Even more Travel Reference Ebook  :  Click Here

Travel APP
5 Best Internet Free Apps for Traveling 
9 Great travel apps 
Meet travellers nearby 
THE 8 BEST TRAVEL APPS YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW 


SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER 
   
first name                                                              last name                                               email




No comments:

Post a Comment