Monday 14 March 2016

Shanghai Travel for its awesome unique food


By Robert Reid
“Drink this in one gulp,” says a young nuclear physicist consultant from Maine with a full JFK-like set of hair. “Trust me, it’s not a sipper.”
I eat food but I can’t quite call myself a foodie. So I’m kick-starting my exploration of Shanghai’s food scene on a four-hour night market tour with a dozen others. On our first stop, we’ve tried 10 or so delicacies: ear-shaped xiaolongbao soup buns, “dwarf dumplings,” heavily spiced “little lobster” crawfish, a fish-fragrant pork (with no fish), lotus roots grilled on a stick, purple sweet rice milk pudding. ... >> http://snip.ly/w5e51



             










SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER 
   
first name                                                              last name                                               email

No comments:

Post a Comment