Wednesday 13 September 2017

Bohol Island, Philippines is the best place for your holiday


Bohol island in Philippines Sunset 5.jpg

Share By Natalie Deduck


Never heard about Bohol Island in Philippines? No worries, amazing places are generally kept in secret. And lucky you that we discovered this enchanting island and we are delighted to share some unforgettable experiences. Bohol Island in Philippines is a precious destination, if you don’t believe me, just have a look in the video!
Loboc River » Tarsier » Chocolate Hill
The main land of Bohol Island was a great surprise for us! With our scooter we had the opportunity to go to small villages, where we couldn’t find any tourists. There is nothing more rewarding them visit a place that makes you feel comfortable, happy and part of it. That´s how I felt in Loay, our second address in Bohol Island.
I´m sure the people from Bohol are the biggest reason why I want to come back there. One afternoon we went for jogging, after my 5Km I stopped on the beach to do some stretching while Rob was finishing his run. In less than 2 minutes I was surrounded by 6 or 7 kids all them doing the same exercises as me. We stayed there playing for almost half an hour, counting in english and Boholano (they tried to teach me their dialect), until the beautiful sunset put an end on our fun. ..... keep reading ... ... http://bit.ly/2xO0qQ5




Related stories      

YOU NEED TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL BORACAY,PHILIPPINES TRAVEL
THE BEST COMPLETE GUIDE TO TRAVELING AROUND THE PHILIPPINES
Dumaguete is the most popular Asian destination year 2015
Travel Philippines
Cameron Highlands Malaysia
Introducing 7 Awesome Things to see in Penang, Malaysia
How to Enjoy the Best of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Visit Malacca, Malaysia, The Historical City of Malaysia


Read : Latest Issue of “travel” Newsletter and Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Read travel eBOOK

   
      
   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment