Friday 24 February 2017

Where To Stay In Fascinating Tokyo For The First Time Visitors


Shopping Ginza Nightlife

Share by Cory / @youcouldtravel


It can be rather challenging to find where to stay in Tokyo for tourists and first-time visitors. There are several questions to ask yourself such as: Are you looking for the best accommodation in the city centre or are you happy to commute? Would you like to stay in a Japanese hotel pod? Are you visiting with your loved ones and want to find a cheap family accommodation in Tokyo? What is the best area to stay for a first time visitor?
Finding the best cheap hotel in Tokyo proved difficult the first time I visited Japan. I remember having no clue about the best neighborhoods in Tokyo for example. Where was I suppose to sleep? Which place was I meant to avoid during night time to stay safe? I had so many questions and found absolutely no answers. I spent a month travelling around Japan and in this article I'm going to tell you exactly how to find the best accommodation in Japan in 2017. 

What is the best accommodation and where to stay in Tokyo

Finding the best accommodation in Tokyo depends on several things: budget, type of visit, location and of course, personal preference. But don't worry, I'm here to help and explain how I found where to stay in Tokyo, especially for the first time. ..... keep reading ......... http://bit.ly/2iUSHZF

Related stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment